Share this cheesecake with the person you love
The innovative chef who brought 3 Michelin stars to the renowned Barcelona restaurant, Sant Pau, now presents something very special to Japan: an exquisite cheesecake creation crafted from ingredients Chef Jérôme Quilbeuf has carefully selected for their authenticity and quality.
A dream combination of fresh Hokkaido dairy and rare, imported Basque cheese, Chef Jérôme’s new delicacy imparts multiple layers of nuanced flavor and a subtle, refined aromas.
Share this delightful tasting experience with your family and friends.
Since 2004, he has been working for Michelin three-star restaurant Sant Pau in Spain, and became the executive chef of the Michelin two-star restaurant Sant Pau Tokyo.
He was also the manager of the Ruscalleda’s group. In 2016, he opened his own restaurant, Nonna Maria in Barcelona, Spain.
IN 2020, Jérôme opened the gastrobar “Gracia” in EAT PLAY WORKS, a creative and innovative concept where elites chefs share each counter in the same atmosphere. The restaurant became one of the hight spot of the spanish gastronomy in Tokyo few months after .
● Ingredients: Cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs, cream, milk, cheese, cornstarch, salt (includes some egg and dairy ingredients)
● Contents: 1 unit (700g, diameter 16cm)
● Best-by date (6 months from the date of manufacture)
● Storage method Store at -18 ℃ or below
● Special notes
・ For frozen products, move them from the freezer to the refrigerator 9 hours before eating
・ Please consume it within 2 days after thawing.
・ Do not refreeze after thawing.
Recommended serving ideas
How to serve?
Please defrost the cake before serving at least 9 hours before from freezer to refrigerator.
1. Please remove the brown paper around the cake.
2. Prepare the bowl with hot water (65 degree) and warm up the knife in the bowl
3. Wipe the knife with paper or cloth
4. Let’s cut the cake (please don’t push through, sliding the knife smoothly)
5. Repeat 2.〜 4. steps